Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
But looking at the description it's the new Irmscher Airdam you're after. Have you tried LMF? or Red_sxi on here?

D

·
0 Posts
LMF will sell it cheaper coz they wont charge for fitting and painting....

You will prob still be looking about £500ish though i would have thought!!!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
500 aint bad i would pay that for one.think about if you go along this route steiny grille £125 + £40 to paint it = £165,front lip spoiler £200 for a decent one and £70 to paint it = £270,sri lower grill £12 all in all £442 for another £58 you can own this nice bumper.yeah you will probably need to pay someone £100 to paint it but i know what i would rather have

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
chewy has put steiney grille £125 plus £45 to paint it :?: :?:

didnt think it had to be painted

has he made a mistake :?:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Chewy said:
500 aint bad i would pay that for one.think about if you go along this route steiny grille £125 + £40 to paint it = £165,front lip spoiler £200 for a decent one and £70 to paint it = £270,sri lower grill £12 all in all £442 for another £58 you can own this nice bumper.yeah you will probably need to pay someone £100 to paint it but i know what i would rather have
I dont know how much your sprat shop charge but they must make a fortune at those prices :lol:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
DamoSXI said:
chewy has put steiney grille £125 plus £45 to paint it :?: :?:

didnt think it had to be painted

has he made a mistake :?:
of course you paint it unless you want shiny black plastic showing and i put £40 to paint it

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Shinobi said:
Chewy said:
I dont know how much your sprat shop charge but they must make a fortune at those prices :lol:
like to see you get one painted and fitted cheaper

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
i thought the steiney grille come out of the box and was put straight on

do you have to spray the actual grille or are you talking about the mounting plate that lays on the bumper :?:

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
DamoSXI said:
i thought the steiney grille come out of the box and was put straight on

do you have to spray the actual grille or are you talking about the mounting plate that lays on the bumper :?:
the bottom part that lays on the bumper you have to paint the whole thing then the black grille part clips into it.mine was painted matt black at first before i painted it red

·
Registered
11,385 Posts
i've been told you dont have to paint it as its the same finish as the plastic on the bumper

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Chewy said:
Shinobi said:
Chewy said:
I got a full bumper + lower spolier + plastics sprayed for £100, was a good job too

£70 to paint a front lip seems steep thats all

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
DamoSXI said:
i've been told you dont have to paint it as its the same finish as the plastic on the bumper
no mate way off the steiny grille is shiny black plastic.pic of mine when i first fitted it you can see it's shiny

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Shinobi said:
Chewy said:
Shinobi said:
Chewy said:
I got a full bumper + lower spolier + plastics sprayed for £100, was a good job too

£70 to paint a front lip seems steep thats all
that was a good price i must admit i only paid £80 for front and rear spoilers to be painted that's because i know the lad that owns the bodyshop

1 - 20 of 21 Posts