Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im look for some good component speakers but at a reasonable price.
Does any 1 have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
This question has been asked a number of times mate, and always get the vague answers lol. There are very few people with C's that have components, and that's why there is a lack of knowledge in this area I think lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have a set of fusion fpc 525 front components which sound very crisp and clear but were quite high in price £150 but worth every penny in my eyes the sound quality is great but it depends on budget etc really

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Do you need to rip off that protective plastic film? If you are gonna wire crossovers properly does this need to come off? Or are the wire this side if the plastic?

Anyway, if you take all that plastic off can Vaux redo it for you nice and tight?

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
corsalover, the question was about where to put em, not how hard will it be to wire :lol:

Shinobi, the wires dont matter, just remeber if it is the far side of the plastic sheet, it can get very wet.

There is nothing between the windows seal and the holes in the bottom of your door!

:wink:

·
Registered
408 Posts
I posted where to put the crossovers in the piece about the Alpine 1750's! And u call yourself a keen member!! :?

I wouldnt rip of the plastic if i were u. As Ka$h says, it gets awfully wet back there and also there is all the mechanics for the elctric windows. Plus it would rattle!!

Ka$h - did u win that Powerflow exhaust u were bidding on???

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Nah, sold in a private sale, and removed from auction :(

Ah well, just keep looking! :)

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I'm watching. I got a prob with my PC being dead. I'm borrowing one to be on here tonight.

Look like I gotta spend some Ka$h I got put to one side for the car on the damn PC :x

I'll only follow it to a price, so watch and wait.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts