Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I have seen them and the F16/F13 used on the 2.0 Litre engines. You may find them a bit low geared and make the van very "revey" as in you will need to use high rpm's to go anywhere unless you are using the old diesel F17 box which would then be a better match.
I had the F18 from a mk3 Cavalier on my x20xev.
Not sure on the clutch but maybe a F17 drive plate with the standard F18 flywheel and cover? Are you staying hydraulic clutch or going to cable?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for your reply mate. I just really need to know an exact flywheel to buy and the clutch. I’m staying with hydro. I have got one in there but I bought it from a 1.7d Astra and had the centre bored out to 43.75mm to fit the crank but it came back from the machine shop 1mm to small so I took a dremel to it just to get the thing built up knowing I’d have to replace it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen them and the F16/F13 used on the 2.0 Litre engines. You may find them a bit low geared and make the van very "revey" as in you will need to use high rpm's to go anywhere unless you are using the old diesel F17 box which would then be a better match.
I had the F18 from a mk3 Cavalier on my x20xev.
Not sure on the clutch but maybe a F17 drive plate with the standard F18 flywheel and cover? Are you staying hydraulic clutch or going to cable?
Unrelated question for ya mate. If I’m using stand alone management is there any reason why I cannot use the fuse box and looms from a corsa c 1.2 petrol? So basically my looms been spliced to **** and I just wanna start a fresh and I’ve just bought a corsa for the interior so want to re-do my wiring using that. Surely as I’m only using the obvious electrics such as lights and the bits needed to make my dash work for the canbus system then I could use any corsa loom (I hope). Tia mate

1 - 5 of 5 Posts