Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help on my last thread!

I have decided to get the vauxhall silver fascia and get a new headunit, but am pondering which one to get. I want to get one that will work with my steering wheel controls and also the MFD. I would prefer a silver one but dont mind another colour. Budget, not really one to be honest, no more than £500.

I just need it to work with those two things and my sub. Any suggestions? And also the best place to get that model :)

Thanks again in advance guys!

Ben

·
Registered
632 Posts
ben645 said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for your help on my last thread!

I have decided to get the vauxhall silver fascia and get a new headunit, but am pondering which one to get. I want to get one that will work with my steering wheel controls and also the MFD. I would prefer a silver one but dont mind another colour. Budget, not really one to be honest, no more than £500.

I just need it to work with those two things and my sub. Any suggestions? And also the best place to get that model :)

Thanks again in advance guys!

Ben
Alright Ben,

Welcome to the site.

I have a Sony MP70. Think they do the MP80 now. Very nice headunit with flip down loading. It works well with a sub too.

Alright Ben

D

·
0 Posts
I have a pioneer headunit and have the steering adaptor so that it works with the standard steering wheel controls...

looks good IMO, wanna upgrade soon though as i have had it for about 1.5 years now, fancy a change.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Only problem with Sony is that they are very easy to get out and u some of them u cant take off the face plate - as i found out when some thieving git had my whole system away.......

I run an Alpine - no bells and whistles - the 7893RB is silver - bout £350 - add £45 for interface, and its sound quality is second to none. It has top spec, with 3RCA's etc, 4 x 60, 4v preout etc. Really good spec sheet here:

http://www.bassjunkies.com/index.php?cpage=product/browse_detail.php&area=shop&category_id=82&sub_category_id=12&manufacturer_id=409&product_id=23579&show_my_car=&return_link=/index.php?mode=&cpage=product/browse_brand.php&area=shop&pg=2&orderby_field=&orderby_sort=&category_id=82&sub_category_id=30&manufacturer_id=409&limit=10&min_val=&max_val=&show_my_car=&aperture_id=

(oops!!)

S

·
0 Posts
I have a nice little pioneer hu, which works will sub etc. And have bought the adaptor so it works with my steering wheel controls, but MFD doesn't work with it, but I am not too bothered really.

S

·
0 Posts
Noonster19 said:
^^ Si you have same as me i think??
I've got this hu:

Yer think you've got the same IR remote thingy to make the steering wheel controls work ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts