Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right ive narrowed it down to 2networks and 2 price plans....
Need help deciding one the one i chose.

Vodafone - £42.50 a month
- Nokia 6600 FREE
- 300mins
- 500txt / 166MMS (also used for WAP and Vodafone Live)
- Free Weekend calls for 6months to Voda Mobiles and Landlines (normal £5)

o2 - £30 a month
- Nokia 6600 £49.99
- 200mins
- 500txt / 125 MMS
- 500wap

I know voda is £12.50 more expensive than o2 but you do get 100mins more and if you rang another network for them 100mins on o2 it would cost you £35... so even though you pay £12.50 more you could save £22.50
^^ Hope that makes sence.

I dont want my bills to be more than £50 - if you have other sugestions let me know, If not which one??

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Option 3

o2 - £30 a month
- Nokia 6230 £ FREE
- 200mins
- 500txt / 125 MMS
- 500wap

Noonster, if it costs less than 12.5p a min, then O2 is the choice, cos 100mins at 12.5p is £12.50. Check the per minute tariff. If it's lessthan 12.5 you gotta go O2 If it's more and you reckon you'll use em, go Voda :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kash - if i ring other networks from o2 for 100mins after the 200free mins it will cost me £35 like i said above...

on voda it would just cost £12.50.... BUT if i rang the same network for them 100mins it would be about the same....

I dunno.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Get Vodafone like me :D And looks on your 2 deals you get the phone free on Voda too!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Si whats voda - customer service, signal like

and its voda live as good as people say??

OH and remember i will be running this along side the £14 t-mobile one so that would be £56.50 a month :( ahhh but only for 5/6 months i guess...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mines through Phones4U/Singlepoint so I dont actually speak to Vodafone. Customer Service is good once you get through can sometime take a while on hold to get to speak to someone. Signal is great never have any probs with mine with signal strength.

Voda Live! is ok, it's just basically a WAP site that gives you loads of information like weather, sports news etc. You can also download ringtones etc off it. It alrite but nothing that would make me go wow vodafone live!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'm with Virgin. OK, might not have all the latest phones but no line rental,15p/min for first 5mins of day then 5p/min thereafter. 3p texts to other Virgin phones or 10p otherwise.

Since I changed a couple of months ago, I've cut my mobile bill by about 70% !

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still duno which....

Main reason for voda is the phones FREE and the 100mins extra for £12.50 seems good.

However - alot of mate are on o2..... but the phone costs £50 then they want another £50 for something that they keep for 3months and then give back to you providing you stay with them a 'goodwil' sort of thing - so its like payin £100 in a lump sum

?? :) :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Right i decided on Vodaphone :thumbs:
Thanks for everones advice!!! :D

Vodafone - £42.50 a month
- Nokia 6600 FREE
- 300mins
- 500txt / 166MMS (also used for WAP and Vodafone Live)
- Free Weekend calls for 6months to Voda Mobiles and Landlines (normal £5)

Main reason was the FREE phone and the 300mins.... i really dont think i could have gone down to 200mins as i usually use 270mins a month.
Oh and the free weekend mins will come in handy :D

:thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it made sence in the end Si - its fits my life style :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
He he....i only jst realised this little section of the forum...but well done for choosin Vodafone!! Been with them from the beginning...and nutin wrong wit them wotso eva!!
I get 600 mins and 50 free txt for only about £13 line rental!!

x Sandy x

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My phone arrived this morning, the girlfriend just rang me - so when i get home at 5pm it will be going on charge read for use 2mora.....

Then time to send out loads of txts telling poeple my new number :(

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbs: Dont you just wish new phones came already charged up coz you just wanna go and have a play with them as soon as you get it and you cant coz its got now charge in it!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Si said:
:thumbs: Dont you just wish new phones came already charged up coz you just wanna go and have a play with them as soon as you get it and you cant coz its got now charge in it!
Yeah defintately.....

But i now have to go home, get there about 5pm - put it on charge and leave it there for 12hours :( :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts