6600 or 6230

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
no idea mate but all nokia phones seem to be the same nowadays just a different case.i'm getting a gx30 next it does alsorts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
I got the 6230, and it p*sses on that sh*t 6600. Thae kid at work is really p*ssed that his phone only does half of what mines does, and he has the 6600. :lol:

Daz, don't even think about it, the 6600 has only a fraction of the features of the 6230 and id three time the size and weight!!!!

You know it makes sense!

K

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chewy - arnt most sharps only on vodafone??
Dont wanna go on vodafone.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
What do you want on a phone?

vga cam
mp3 player
radio
polyphonic ringtones
tft screen
WAP, GPRS & EDGE connections

Honestly it's got all the features you'll need, and you can even make phione calls on it! :lol:

seriously though, I had a 7210 previously, and put it in the bin when I got this, far superioir, and nice to use!

:D

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Problem is Spydee is it's a Sharp!

Nokia are the number one phone for a reason, and that could be why I'v bought one for the last twelve years. I bought one
Ericsson in this time and dropped it after 3 weeks. It really was sh*t.

K

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Instructions for 6600:

Mix two parts sand to one part cement... :lol:

MM I was speaking hypothetically, and yes I sold it for £25, then went out today and spent it on beer! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have the 6600 and its a really good phone. Its a 'business' phone where as the 6230 is a 'poser' phone. My best mates got the 6230 and is nice got bluetooth and stuff. 6600 does everything can get me e-mail, do videos, take photos, go on the net with Opera web browser which is kool but most sites dont fit properly. Went on CorsaSport the other day when I was bored which was quite funny!

Agree 6600 is quite wide - thats why I've got a Siemens SL55 too as it really small ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts