Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
(y), so now just your numb bum problem to work on.
Yep and I was thinking about just slapping on a pod filter for some induction noise, I'm not gonna mess with all the cold air intake because it might make 5 more kws for a couple hundred dollars, I'd prefer to save a bit now since all up for the pedal and labour it cost $320aud and I still need those seats

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Yes, garage $ has to be taken into account. I bought some stuff (some for my Combo Tour, some for the Focus) that I figured I can DIY but the miserable summer so far in NW England is making me think. It'll take the grease monkeys, indoors with a ramp to lift it all to eye level, an hour - two hours tops - at £40/hr, vs me scrabbling around at least half a day on a rain-soaked (and soaking more) tarmac to do the work. Makes my bargain buys less of a bargain, but at least I keep the swearbox empty.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes, garage $ has to be taken into account. I bought some stuff (some for my Combo Tour, some for the Focus) that I figured I can DIY but the miserable summer so far in NW England is making me think. It'll take the grease monkeys, indoors with a ramp to lift it all to eye level, an hour - two hours tops - at £40/hr, vs me scrabbling around at least half a day on a rain-soaked (and soaking more) tarmac to do the work. Makes my bargain buys less of a bargain, but at least I keep the swearbox empty.
I mean I'm lucky because the mechanic only charged me $150 since I know him and I had basically done everything besides removing the steering column so all he did was take it out and put it in, then I reassembled all the trim and etc. It just took forever because we couldn't get a pedal and lucky it came with this white clip on the end of the master cylinder since mine was broken and you can't get the clip without getting a whole new clutch master cylinder 😑.... anyway alls well that ends well and at least I'm back in the beep beep Barina, I missed the manual so much and the exhaust but still didn't miss the seats

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
One thing I can say is that I feel like I am the most qualified person to take out a clutch pedal out now since information online is scarce for the Corsa/Barina

21 - 24 of 24 Posts