Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had 17's fitted to my car resently but the garage just put me on there stock tyres whick are dimondback's (iv never heard of theys) and they are rubbish imo. they wheel spin almost every time and i can spin them in 3rd easily in the wet. they also understeer massivly so wen i hit a GIANT pothole this evening and blew one i made the decition to change all 4 for a good performance set so i was wondering what do you recomend? i want good grip round corners handle wheel spin well, last wel and are not stupidly expencive although im willing to pay for good quality. cheers to any1 who can give advice :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
got for some Toyo Proxes T1R's quite a few people on here including me have them and they are quality :thumbs:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Toyo proxes t1-r or falken ze-912. If you find a protyre dealership near you and give them a ring they might be able to do them cheaper, I got a full set of 215-40-17 ZE-912 for about £200.

Then my mate got some nekang ones and was like 'yea I got some real good tyres I've never felt a car with decent tyres on' and I was like lol lol lol lol!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got for some Toyo Proxes T1R's quite a few people on here including me have them and they are quality :thumbs:
cheers mate what kind of price are they? also are they quite redily avaliable? or am i guna have 2 find sum speical place and order them? lol sorry for my stupidity im not very experienced which tyres lol

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
cheers mate what kind of price are they? also are they quite redily avaliable? or am i guna have 2 find sum speical place and order them? lol sorry for my stupidity im not very experienced which tyres lol
I got 2 toyos off www.camskill.co.uk for £120 delivered to your front door :thumbs:

·
Registered
227 Posts
You can get them on the Net - blackcircles.com and get them delivered/fitted (I think) or go to protyre.co.uk and see where your nearest dealer is Think they are around £75 each, may be able to knock them down for a set of 4 (5 if you have a spare!) If you ring them up they may give you a better deal.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
i got barum baverius tyres all round on mine, great tyres and last a lot longer then my old toyo's, saying that my driving style has changed tad :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just had a look and website says closest protyre is in stockport!! bowt 1 hour 30 away from me lol bit of a treck lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts