Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get mine done white just wondered if any1 had had it done and if they look ok ???

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its black mate

·
Registered
7,877 Posts
the colour scheme would look cool wicked, although im a bit dubious about sxi wheels, im not a fan of them on a corsa c. on b's they look cool. but you could get a duffed up set of 17s for well cheap cause you could get them refurbed white anway :shrug:
my plan in september buy some old ones for cheap and get em refurbed

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well ive been quoted £120 for all 4 and to have them back the same day would they refurb them included in the price do u think ?

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there quite a respectable company supposedly havent heard anything bad but if it a **** job ill tell the to redo them but with my job really need them back the same day

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not mkuch point they will be more than 120 tht i am payin to get them painted

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I've just bought a set of sxi wheels to refurb white, it's an ongoing project, i'm doing them white, whacking them onto my motor then the sxi's that come off are gonna be refurbed and sold on. I've got a black C and loads of people have said it'll look amazing.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i got it booked in for 2 weeks time so ill be posting pics up and it should be lowered by then aswell (fingers crossed)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts