Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Because it was cheap & came up for sale at the right time for the right price.

I wouldnt buy another one thought.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Cheap? Well they might be now, but when i passed my test they were all ITRO of like £5k for a 1.Poo lol salvage ones were fetching £2.5k+

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Because it was cheap & came up for sale at the right time for the right price.

I wouldnt buy another one thought.
me too i also bought mine cheap :p 2900 for a 54 plate 33 k mileage 1 nyear mot 6 months tax, couple *** burns though :/

·
Registered
343 Posts
£250 for an 02 reg Van :) needed some slight interior TLC, owes me about £3000 worth of bodykit & wide track running gear now tho :(

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
ohh, my brother bought an 03 plate golf tdi for under 2 an half a couple years back because the guy said he needed the money fast. . :dontknow: soo my brother kept it for a little bit, and sold it on for over a thousand more!! a few months later the man who bought the golf of my brother says its been taken off him because its on finance?! but my bruv didnt get into trouble because hes a buyer and seller and gave the man the cons number and address

·
Registered
343 Posts
LOL your bro got lucky there then.

Ive had a few, we also own a 54 reg Connect that cost us £1800. A 51 reg Kangoo that was £1200. Spunked £22k on a VW Transporter Sportline though which is nice, but costs a bomb to run :(

My old man got a brand new Meriva 1.6 Life (air con model) for £8k using his Armed Forces card in 2004.

·
Registered
343 Posts
niiiice, my bro has had a couple connects for quite cheap, not sure why, newish ones too.. where bouts in wolverhampton you from mate? my brothers same age as you mit know him
Wednesfield i live chap. If you live near you will probably have seen or heard of my old white Nova Turbo ;) famous for all the wrong reasons :(

1 - 20 of 35 Posts