Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people listen to you on here and you can have a laugh.people don't have to pay to join.if you hadn't noticed i'm pretty peed off with the place :lol: they are taking the piss asking people now to pay extra for the username you want what a joke

D

·
0 Posts
Agree with Chewy 100%....

If i didnt have my garage/email through there i wouldnt go on as much as i do :p

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
iv'e just posted in prem lounge that i wont be renewing my membership..daz can you link the piccys off fotopic to work on here????iv'e got an account on there

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy - just read your post and replyed :D

I think so mate - click the link in my sig and pick a random pic and try and post it :D

Im thinking the same - i have my pics on photopic so the only thing i benifit from it @corsasport.co.uk email.... but have no probs going back to @lycos.co.uk :D

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
i would sooner give the money to you si then give it to them
Agree (if i was admin) :lol: :lol:

Only kidding Si but i agree.... as stated in my post above :thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
I might be able to sort out some @corsa-c.co.uk e-mail addresses one day ;)

Well can set up forwarding ones at the moment that forward to a different address. But cant set-up a web-mail system yet.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Dont use corsasport but hav went on a couple of times and iot is mainly corsa b's that they go on about so would say here was better for us with the c's!

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy i linked that from my fotopic....
Heres how....

Click link in my sig...
Chose My Kitted Corsa C SXi - 15th April 2004
clicked the pic i wanted
clicked on print (sounds stupid i know)
that then opens a printable page where you can right click on the pic and select properties...
past the url in here with [ img ] ...... [ /img ]

Job done :thumbs:

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy if your serious about using fotpic to host pics instead of corsasport then i can help you set it up properly....
Ive been using it for a year now and know almost everything about it :D

change your password to something stupid then i will log in set it up like my so can post link to pic etc... like i have done above

when its done can change your password back

I would be able to do it one thursday when the gf is at work

??????

D

·
0 Posts
Chewy said:
yeah will do daz saves paying 12.50 to corsasport
ok mate - will be online on wednesday at just gone 6pm

will txt you when im on and we can get it sorted mate....

uploading on fotopic is easier to up upload via ftp as many pics as you want....

1000's if you like then just put them in a folder and sorted new gallery chewy 09/05/04

next day upload 200pics through ftp...

:lol: i go on a bit you know :p

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah nice one i'm gonna empty my cs garage already moved all the ones of my car..membership don't run out till sep

1 - 20 of 25 Posts