Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking at buying a set of ats cups

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ats-cups-7X15..._tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET?hash=item2a03e6309a

will they fit my 06 corsa c sxi?

Tyre Width: 195Rim Diameter: 15 inchesAspect Ratio: 50Offset: 28Load Index: 82Number of Studs: 4Speed Rating: V: max 149 mphStud Diameter: 100Tyre Manufacturer: BarumTyre Width: 195Rim Diameter: 15 inchesAspect Ratio: 50Offset: 28Load Index: 82Number of Studs: 4Speed Rating: V: max 149 mphStud Diameter: 100Tyre Manufacturer: Barum
Tyre Width: 195
aspect ratio: 50
stud diameter: 100
wheel width: 7j
offset: 28
load index: 82

? need keep asap as im hopeless at knowing what will fit and they only have 1dayand 17hours left!
cheers

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes will fit fine.
you may encounter some issues if you were to deck it though
like what mate? Just rub? As my cars already slammed on coilies :shock:

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
can always get spacers if there too big cant i? or not?

haha do you mean eurofighter? ah well he always had his first lol ;)
yeah thats the one :Lol: thought it was something to do with airplanes for some reason :lol: Yeah, unique doesn't last long lol!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what coilies you down on?
you may get a small amount of rubbing as these sit quite far out, nothing major though
+ the majority of aftermarket wheels have an oversized bore to suit more than on car
I'm on TA technix... Not amazing.. I'll be getting an Sri in about 7 months so I'll be getting better ones then fingers crossed!
Hope I win these wheels.. It's gunna be a 6 hour round trip to go and collect them haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts