Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's loads of threads on this but seen answers with places nowhere near me, so thought I would try and get a definate answer. Are there any places in Yorkshire or the Midlands who are any good? What's the best to have, the film or when they actually dip your glass in solution? What's a good price?

Only want the back sides and rear window doing. Don't want no trouble with the bizzies at my age!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Dappa Tints quoted me 180 for all windows done to legal limit. Xtreme tints in bradford wuoted me 140 for rear 3. Im wanting all done i think, what u think for a black SXi?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I bought those, i got mine from halfords, £20 quid each. Didnt end up puttin them on took em back for money. My mate had them, they peeled in the sun after 2 weeks.

180 quid for all 5 windows? is that good or bad?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
think mine were £190 from fade and shade same place as dan the man

its a bout the goin rate up this end wont get much cheaper

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've just bought some stickers for the back window but they stick on the inside of the car, rather than the outside (don't want some little chav peeling 'em off). Will they still be visible if I have my rear windows done?

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you want them to remain in the legal limit, they can be tinted to no lower than 70%. Anything below and you face a £30 fine from plod... You have been warned!

·
Registered
168 Posts
bit out of way but "Tint my ride" in sheff did my mates micra, all accept front windscreen for £85

did an amazing job too

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Mc Tints in doncaster did my back 3 for £60, top notch stuff aswell ( 01302 326 398 )
OR
Pimp'T incar in doncaster did X gf's astra back 3 for £80(01302 363 800)

·
Registered
19,365 Posts
Xtreme Tints In Wolverhampton 120 Or The Whole Car If It Is A 3 Door

i had mine done here but it was only £100 for me:lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts