Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
something i thought about earlier, is there a way to get my windows to automacticly close when i lock the doors with my keyfob? im always parking up taking my key out of the ignition and forgetting to close the windows. seen it before on a golf. any ideas?

cheers
padd.

·
Registered
161 Posts
You can do it by using the key but not sure about using remote central locking.

If you have ur windows open put the key in the lock, turn it anticlockwise (I think :!: ) and hold it there. The windows should go up and lock ur doors. You have to keep it turned anticlockwise until the windows r up.

This def works on mine!

Andy

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Full closure is usually only an option on installed alarms, although you can get 2 to 1 upgrade alarm that have this feature.

·
Registered
104 Posts
ge a good alarm that will do everything. my clifford will do everything you want it 2, the only thing it doesnt do is start the car. but only a matter of time b4 thats installed :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
around how much would it cost for an alarm to close evrythin then? also would it close the sunroof as well or could it only do the windows?

·
Registered
104 Posts
yea, it will close everything. dunno bout the sunroof, heard of a 206 with a clifford that will close the sunroof. mine has full closure anti tilt and jack, proximity sensors. the lot. just want to get a remote start now.

·
Registered
632 Posts
padd said:
something i thought about earlier, is there a way to get my windows to automacticly close when i lock the doors with my keyfob? im always parking up taking my key out of the ignition and forgetting to close the windows. seen it before on a golf. any ideas?

cheers
padd.
Get yourself a Clifford, best alarm ££ can buy. Even pay it off on installments & they come to you to fit.
What more do u want.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
AndyC_SRi said:
You can do it by using the key but not sure about using remote central locking.

If you have ur windows open put the key in the lock, turn it anticlockwise (I think :!: ) and hold it there. The windows should go up and lock ur doors. You have to keep it turned anticlockwise until the windows r up.

This def works on mine!

Andy
yeah mine works like that too :)

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
itz a gr8 little feature! :D have 2 say tho, the "cool" factor will increase when ya get the alarm sorted so it will close them with the key fob 2 8) :wink:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I had to borrow by old man's car for a bit earlier this year! It is so strange having to put the key into the door and turn it! Would that make me lazy?? :roll: :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
I read somewhere u have prox senses on ur car now Noonster! My bro had something similar on his motorbike! If any one got too close it was say something like "Step away from the bike!"

He thought it was pretty cool! The voice was like a Robocop wanna be! :lol:

S

·
0 Posts
Noonster19 said:
mmm will have to try that :D
Gonna have to try that ;) Used to do it off like this on my Mums golf gti, and did it on my dads lexus too. Tis quite a good idea.

D

·
0 Posts
AndyC_SRi said:
I read somewhere u have prox senses on ur car now Noonster! My bro had something similar on his motorbike! If any one got too close it was say something like "Step away from the bike!"

He thought it was pretty cool! The voice was like a Robocop wanna be! :lol:
:lol: sounds cool....

Mine just beeps - but it works well.....

You come near the front/back or sides and it will beep - its not really loud but you can hear it :D

love me gadgets.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts