Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Every time i open one of my doors either my driver/passenger side window opens, i know it is meant to reduce cabin pressure when you close your doors to protect the seals

i know this feature comes stadard in alot of Corsa-C's but my car is going in for tinting, is there anyway to disable this feature?

·
Premium Member
28,932 Posts
Hi, Every time i open one of my doors either my driver/passenger side window opens, i know it is meant to reduce cabin pressure when you close your doors to protect the seals

i know this feature comes stadard in alot of Corsa-C's but my car is going in for tinting, is there anyway to disable this feature?
first time ive heard that one :lol:

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,313 Posts
first time ive heard that

maybe take the fuse out?

·
Registered
21,642 Posts
I don't know why your all laughing. I hate opening my door and forgetting about the cabin pressure and it pops my ears and sucks everything out............................................ :lol: :lol: who ever told u its for reducing cabin pressure is a legend

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just to Clarify

Maybe i should have clarified....

when i open a door one of the windows opens up about 2 inches, when i close the door again the window closes, i know that several cars have this feature, including my 1.8SRi, and a few Mercs i have seen in the past, i dont know if its something to do with the manufacturer of the electric windows, or if its a feature in the standard electric window system for Corsa's. all i was asking was if someone had a similar issue and if they knew how to turn it off temporarily...

·
Administrator, Trusted Seller
605,313 Posts

when i open a door one of the windows opens up about 2 inches, when i close the door again the window closes, i know that several cars have this feature, including my 1.8SRi, and a few Mercs i have seen in the past, i dont know if its something to do with the manufacturer of the electric windows, or if its a feature in the standard electric window system for Corsa's. all i was asking was if someone had a similar issue and if they knew how to turn it off temporarily...
again not heard of this before &

maybe take the fuse out?

·
Administrator
153,652 Posts

stuff like mercs and audis only ever did it when they had no surround around the window so the glass didnt smash or anything like that when opening and closing the door, it would open a little to come out the slot in the roof it sits in....its completely pointless on a corsa? :?

·
Registered
864 Posts
stuff like mercs and audis only ever did it when they had no surround around the window so the glass didnt smash or anything like that when opening and closing the door, it would open a little to come out the slot in the roof it sits in....its completely pointless on a corsa? :?
my dads mustang does it but youre correct in saying its due to having no surround, cant understand it on a corsa...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts