Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do i need to do this, i have a sony xplod headunit and need to wire it to my steering wheel i know you can get adators from halfords but which ones :p please help, thanks

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks mate :) it says for models up to 2004, is a 53 reg 2005 model or not :S soz im being dum

G

·
firstly i take it your headunit supports this

secondly dont go halfords you will get ripped of you will save 30 by buying online

PC99-X81
PC99-SON

there the model numbers for the parts you need :)

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

secondly dont go halfords you will get ripped of you will save 30 by buying online

PC99-X81
PC99-SON

i found the pc99-son one but i cant seem to find the x81 and yeh my hu does :) would it be possible to link me and x81 product cheap as can be :) thanks

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
i think its that the 2004 model had canbus wiring whereas the previous model didnt, what im not sure of is whether it was the facelift bumpers that showed if it was a 2004 model, or whether there was a small delay in the change

·
Registered
128 Posts
Go to Halfords - better quality stuff in the long run, go spend some lmao

PC99-X81
PC99-SON

G

·
Better than being a total numpty ******** Mr Knowitallknowsfcukall
yeah i know **** all thats why i post alot of advice in the ice,electrics lighting and know my prices on most audio products hmm each thread u have posted nothing but a lod of rubbish,

secondly if im a numpty then u need help, with your brain as your thick as i dont know what, a 5 yr old has a more intelligent brain than you.

thirdly gtfo end/

·
Registered
128 Posts
lmfao - you only post on here, just to say you have a high post count thats all - I bet I have forgotten more than you know - how old are you ? I bet 17 or 18 - typical lad knows it all.

And maybe in YOUR opinion it is rubbish - but it is YOU who has kept replying, think on that!

yeah i know **** all thats why i post alot of advice in the ice,electrics lighting and know my prices on most audio products hmm each thread u have posted nothing but a lod of rubbish,

secondly if im a numpty then u need help, with your brain as your thick as i dont know what, a 5 yr old has a more intelligent brain than you.

thirdly gtfo end/

G

·
lmfao - you only post on here, just to say you have a high post count thats all - I bet I have forgotten more than you know - how old are you ? I bet 17 or 18 - typical lad knows it all.

And maybe in YOUR opinion it is rubbish - but it is YOU who has kept replying, think on that!
mate quess again older than you think, secondly i dont care about post count, whats my post count got anything to do with th fact your opinion is WRONG

i help out often enough to people on here on things i know,

so if i keep replying it must because you keep posting **** to my replies hmm think on mate, im not a know it all i know what i know if i woulnt know i wouldnt post simples,

·
Registered
128 Posts
What a load of cobblers you do talk, with a post count of 6847 + of course you care.
And how can you say my opinion is wrong? - Thats is YOUR opinion, doesnt make my opinion wrong though, and as for the silly simples bit - that meercat wants strangling also.

mate quess again older than you think, secondly i dont care about post count, whats my post count got anything to do with th fact your opinion is WRONG

i help out often enough to people on here on things i know,

so if i keep replying it must because you keep posting **** to my replies hmm think on mate, im not a know it all i know what i know if i woulnt know i wouldnt post simples,

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
OR, he has a high postcount due to the fact that he has been a member for a long time, and has been an active member who contributes a lot of valid advice. even if he can be a little bit short with people.

also, RE the halfrods thing, they will be overpriced much of the time, simply as a byproduct of their increased overheads through trying to maintain a retail dominance. all that storefront costs money, and that generally comes from having a higher price. places like CAD will have lower overheads from their largely online interfacing, and minor retail presence, and they rely on word of mouth over major advertising strategy(costly), thus allowing for lower prices while maintaining margins.

so yeh...

·
Registered
19,626 Posts
Halfrauds will rip you off.
They wanted £50 for the autoleads adaptor without the patch lead. i got it online for £20 with the patch lead for free

G

·
OR, he has a high postcount due to the fact that he has been a member for a long time, and has been an active member who contributes a lot of valid advice. even if he can be a little bit short with people.

also, RE the halfrods thing, they will be overpriced much of the time, simply as a byproduct of their increased overheads through trying to maintain a retail dominance. all that storefront costs money, and that generally comes from having a higher price. places like CAD will have lower overheads from their largely online interfacing, and minor retail presence, and they rely on word of mouth over major advertising strategy(costly), thus allowing for lower prices while maintaining margins.

so yeh...
haha thanks for that yes i can seem like that but the guy keeps following me around the forum now pathetic

They wanted £50 for the autoleads adaptor without the patch lead. i got it online for £20 with the patch lead for free
spot on bargain like i siad in other threads most people who help out ie dan and ecom will say similiar things

G

·

so yeh...
haha thanks for that yes i can seem like that but the guy keeps following me around the forum now pathetic

spot on bargain like i siad in other threads most people who help out ie dan and ecom will say similiar things

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.