Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiring steering wheel padal controls to head unit ?

3K views 69 replies 8 participants last post by  Ria 
#1 ·
what do i need to do this, i have a sony xplod headunit and need to wire it to my steering wheel i know you can get adators from halfords but which ones :p please help, thanks

#6 ·
firstly i take it your headunit supports this

secondly dont go halfords you will get ripped of you will save 30 by buying online

PC99-X81
PC99-SON

there the model numbers for the parts you need :)
i found the pc99-son one but i cant seem to find the x81 and yeh my hu does :) would it be possible to link me and x81 product cheap as can be :) thanks

#8 ·
i think its that the 2004 model had canbus wiring whereas the previous model didnt, what im not sure of is whether it was the facelift bumpers that showed if it was a 2004 model, or whether there was a small delay in the change

#17 ·
OR, he has a high postcount due to the fact that he has been a member for a long time, and has been an active member who contributes a lot of valid advice. even if he can be a little bit short with people.

also, RE the halfrods thing, they will be overpriced much of the time, simply as a byproduct of their increased overheads through trying to maintain a retail dominance. all that storefront costs money, and that generally comes from having a higher price. places like CAD will have lower overheads from their largely online interfacing, and minor retail presence, and they rely on word of mouth over major advertising strategy(costly), thus allowing for lower prices while maintaining margins.

so yeh...

G
#19 ·
haha thanks for that yes i can seem like that but the guy keeps following me around the forum now pathetic

Halfrauds will rip you off.
They wanted £50 for the autoleads adaptor without the patch lead. i got it online for £20 with the patch lead for free
spot on bargain like i siad in other threads most people who help out ie dan and ecom will say similiar things

#39 ·
hang on right i have never meet mike befor in my life and i seem to get on with him quite well on here. and a fair as i can see out of the whole forum you are the only person that doesn't. that has to be telling you somthing. and it not a case of me coming on here now to back mike up its simply a fact that you a now quite getting on my nurves making a montain out of nothing. if all you are going to do it come on here and wind people up you might as well not bother couse it is not welcome, couse from what i can see that is all you have done since you joined because not once have i seen you ask/answer any questions on here. and now we have hijack this thread and made it into somthing it should have never been.

please leave or at least stop making stupid comment that are for the soul purpouse to wind others up

#42 ·
not a clicky site at all, when i dont no him from adam really only on here. at the end of the dat right its a forum with people that are interested in the samethings and come on for a bit of bant nothing else

and i no about the f1 thread cz i was postin in it as well. my car due it MOT soon you wont be doin it thank you i like my car to work after

G
#52 ·
depends how u see it, im not gonna sit here and let some litte **** say stuff thats not needed, but end of the day it all started as banter in the f1 thread but he carried it on many others see what he is like lol

anyways thing this should be locked now lol

#64 ·
chaps, please stop this.

also, its cliquey. if you are going to 'talk smack', utilize the correct vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.