Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what does everyone think to those wheels on my black sxi?.....and can i lower that 40mm with no problems?.......if anyone has them for sale i would be interested in them

cheers for any adivce

strat

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
Right click them and force them with show picture! This has happened twice in the last 36hrs. Looking Nice Corsav, but lowering defo required :wink:

Si, what's happening with peoples pics??

S

·
0 Posts
ka$h said:
Si, what's happening with peoples pics??
Nothing to do with me! But if you look where these images above are hosted you will find that they are on a free fotki account and they dont allow remote linking to images hence why they dont show up. They may show if you paste them into a browser but will not show up on here or any other forum.

http://images5.fotki.com/v71/free/c1de4/2/248299/890608/CIMG3280-vi.jpg
See teh bit that says free above ;)

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea they show up fine when opened in another browser...and damn do they look wicked, i agree with lowering it, how much can it be lowered without doing any arch work etc?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
not sure bout that yet, will look into it nearer the time. at the moment i have no arch problems watsoever coz i got the et45 fitment, which is suppose to b the best for the C.

dey cost £640 inc delivery, nuts and falken tyres! so i thort that was a pretty good deal!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts