Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
It's black mate. Makews a nice piece of symmetry around the black window and lights!

The real reason is I bought it that way cheap on ebay, and I actually like it in black, as you say they do come in primer by default

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
howcud i fit this spoiler 2 my sxi, cus guy hasnt got any screws or bolts wid the spoiler, where cud i get them frm

·
Registered
729 Posts
Chances are they'll be a standard size. Failing that, there are two types of the spoiler, one that bolts on and the other that sticks on with double sided tape. ka$h has the stick on type.

·
Registered
972 Posts
irmscher make 2 spoilers..1 for sxi/sri, 1 for non sxi/sri..the sxi irmscher 1 replaces the original and the non sxi irmscher 1 bonds on without any screws

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks 4 all the info, i have now bought the spoiler an fitted it 2, i was wonderin wot i do with the washer jet as the original off the sxi has a square bracket on, and on the new spoiler there is a round hole alreadu cut out 4 it

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
We are aware of this problem, as MM bought a rally spoiler and has the same problem. The Non-SXi models that have no spoiler in the first place have a round jet a little way back into the bootlid, whereas SXi/SRi models have a square jet in the spoiler with the nearer the rear of the car.

I don't know if he has solved this yet, and he's gone for the night. I'll send him a PM with a link to here to see if he knows of an answer yet

K

·
Registered
729 Posts
Nah, not sorted it yet but I going to have a crack this weekend. I'm going to go to Halfords and see if they have a universal washer jet that may fit. There must be something like that available so I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yup, looks like the SRi one. i have this one on mine. looks similar to the irmscher from a distance but slightly different shape. another difference is the washer jet is flush on the SRi.

·
Registered
25,148 Posts
If you look at where it meets the body at the top, you'll find it is actually the Irmscher one that is also available for SRi's!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts