Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Think the forum is dead but just stumbled across the site after years. I think we all had Corsa C for our first car.

Definitely the car I've had the most fun, uni days, social aspect, youth lol - i think everyone from back in the day has grown up now.

Would be interested to see what cars people have moved to. I myself have two BMWs, 6 series and a 3 series, and before that I had a Porsche 911 for about three years.

Had the sub and amp and all of that back in the day, now I feel my 6 series stock is too bassy and feel like turning it down.

Good times with the car, so many memories.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I've ridden motorbikes from the age of 18 until last year. It was my only form of transport as I didn't have a car license until last year when I sat my test. In the 18 years of riding my bikes consisted of a Peugeot speed fight scooter, kawasaki gpz400, kawasaki gpz400, Honda Cbr600 FL, Honda Cbr600 FS, yamaha TDM 850, kawasaki ER5, Honda VFR800. I now still have the bike but the cars taken over as my daily transport.

·
South Central Organiser
3,076 Posts
Went from my little 1.0 Corsa, to a 1.8 MX5, 118D BMW and now I'm in an M140i :)
Wonder how many of the old guard still pop on here from time to time.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Still have my 2002 Corsa after 5 years. My Mother had it for about 6 years before that, too. But now a Volvo 240 has joined the fray, and a Combo. The 240's the better car, no doubt, but there's no replacement for personal attachment when it comes to the Volvo or the Corsa, so I'll own both for as long as I can. The Combo is a workhorse. A well-maintained workhorse, but nothing more to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.