Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why my idler wheel only accepts a m8 bolt but the part of the mount it’s supposed to bolt to is m12. Or am I being a turd? Any advice please people

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I get an Astra g full timing kit and water pump will they fit? Thanks for your help mate

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Because from the looks of it also the belt might be a bit slack as the X20xev exhaust side idler pulley seemed to sit about 25mm further in

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
It should just be the pulley and bolt you need, I think the belt is the same. The water pumps are the same and can be turned to get more or less tension as required.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Corsaz22se do you know if there’s a cable throttle pedal that’s a direct fit to the corsa c?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Probs just adapt the corsa one to take a cable with some sort of bracket then you reckon mate?

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Not in the UK but SA had cable throttle still as did some other countries.
I was going to adapt with some welding a Corsa B pedal and Corsa C when I started a ITB project. Gave that up for the supercharged project.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Its like what Mr drew said, use what you have. Any older Vauxhall cable throttle pedal can be chopped and welded on to a Corsa C one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts