Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just on the beginning stages of doing a Z20LET conversion and noticed all the threads are from years ago so I’m just creating this thread to see if some things can be made more straight forward rather than being told 10 different ways so far I have a list together some with prices I have found if anyone could add to this please do I’m going to keep this updated as I go so others can do the build start to finish in the most simple way.

The Parts list I have so far:

Z20let engine
F23 gearbox and shafts
Astra gsi engine mount £20
Conversion f23 gearbox Mount £30
Front engine mount subframe bracket £30 -this is a bolt on bracket that saves welding one on
Adjustable Alternator bracket £20 -to delete the aux belt tensioner
Corsa 1.7 rear gearbox fork £10
Conversion hubs £110
Z12xe ecu kit £50 (as I have a twinport ecu z12xep and these can’t have a map flashed onto them)

I have part numbers for these but Prices vary
1.7 CDti gear linkages 24461921
1.7 gear selector 5535367

Bits I’m yet to find
Bigger brakes(Meriva vxr)
Flash file for ecu
Radiator? Astra gsi?
Front mount intercooler

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Welcome to CCUK. As you say, a lot quieter than it used to be on engine conversions but there are regulars here who have souped up Cs who'll be interested and can chip in with pointers.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Courtenay Sport offer a map for the ECU, send them your ECU, tell them the spec of the engine (any other mods) Part with £100 and they will put the base map on the ECU, post it back to you then you can fit it, drive to them knowing the map is safe, they will then custom map your car on their rollers to get the best from it. then you part with more £££ and drive away happy.
Other tuners probably offer a similar service, I use Courtenay as I trust there work and they are the only ones who can live remap the Z22SE stock ECU in the UK.
I made a full build list with part numbers and pictures for the Z22SE swap was on here year ago, may be of use to you as many of the parts will be the same. Its also on the Z22SE forum.
All the pin outs are also listed for most Corsa C engine ECU's.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Also, if you haven't seen this recent thread

it might be worth getting in touch by PM as you're both in the process right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts