Vauxhall Corsa-C Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
What exactly do you need. I have wiring diagrams I can print to pdf for you but I'll need to know what year zlet and what car it's from.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What exactly do you need. I have wiring diagrams I can print to pdf for you but I'll need to know what year zlet and what car it's from.
I'm putting a z20 let in a Corsa c 1.2 and need ecu wiring can't find any help anywhere lol

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I can't help with a guide as I've never done it myself but I can certainly send you wiring diagrams for the zlet. If you have not received them by 11pm tonight then I've probably forgotten so message me. I'm not home from work until about 10.30pm but I'll try get them to you as soon as I get home.

What engines in your 1.2 at the minute - z12xe or Z12xep as I'll send you one for that also as I'm pretty sure your going to need both diagrams to be able to mod the wiring.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
The diagrams are different so I'll need to know which variant you have. If your unsure send me your reg number.

As a side note. The 1.0 and 1.2 share the same ecu as the z20let so you can have the ecu updated with z20let software.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Once you have what you need, Tommy, you might want to edit out email address and reg no from an open forum for your security.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts